Monday, June 18, 2012

Questions to Ponder...


At this week's Bible study, I asked a few thought provoking questions... Listed below are the questions and my scriptural answers from my life in this moment.

1. How has God been leading you?  Jeremiah 29:11, Psalms 37:4,9, Isaiah 40:31

2. How do you listen to God's voice and obey His leading and direction for your life?  How does He communicate with you? 1 Kings 19:10-12

3.  How important is a strong relationship with God in your future spouse?  What kind of relationship must he have to be considered by you?  Luke 11:17, Matthew 12:22, Mark 3:23

4.  How do you think you will make your relationship with the Lord stronger when you are married?

I encourage you to look up the scriptures listed and find some of your own that you would apply to these questions...

In my walk with God, I have been waiting to hear from Him to see what He has in store for me.  I know I am where I am supposed to be currently, but I have been starting to get a little restless.  Recently a new opportunity arose, and I have done my part in accepting this opportunity if that is what God wants... We shall see where it leads.  During this period of pause/waiting to see what is next, I have learned to trust in the Lord more than ever (Proverbs 3:5-6).  I have an amazing peace about where I am because I know I am following God's plan for my life.  (even if it isn't exactly how I would have planned it myself...) 

My relationship with God is very important to me.  And I want my husband's relationship with God to be ultimately important to him.  So this photo/saying is what I am longing for:

Who are you waiting for?  I am waiting on God, and if He decides to bring a husband along in our journey together, so be it!! 

Blessings!
~ S*

No comments:

Post a Comment